BECOME A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS
Monthly Voice Partner Program
Another Child Foundation offers an easy way for you to become a ‘Voice for the Voiceless’. The 12 for 12 Monthly Giving Program is designed to help our supporters get involved by committing a reasonably low amount of financial support.
Your $12 monthly donation will help transform a life by supplying clean water, speech therapy, Christian education, food, medical attention and other items. However, it is God’s LOVE and HOPE given by our dedicated staff that truly transforms their lives.
Example of how a life can be transformed can be told through many of the children attending the Point of Hope Development Center in Tarneveni, Romania. What we see happening is God using the children attending the Point of Hope to transform the lives of the other members of their family. The daily disciplines of prayer, hygiene, importance of education, and love have changed these children. With these changes instilled into their lives they now take these disciplines back to their homes where the family sees a new hope that was absent before.
We currently offer 4 different outreach efforts in which you can support.
- Point of Hope Development Center in Tarneveni, Romania
- Vida Children’s Home in Tactic, Guatemala
- Point Of Hope Development Center in Olanchito, Honduras
- United States based programs
ACF is also introducing an “EASY PAY” program to provide our supporters with the convenience of an automatic withdrawal from their debit or credit card.
Here’s how it works
- Simply fill out the $12 for 12 Monthly Giving Program e-form on this page
- Direct your support to go to any of our ministry efforts or support them all
- Wait for the ACF Welcome Kit to arrive in the mail
Benefits of supporting
- Knowing that you are an answered prayer to a child and family
- Praying for a child. You will receive a photo of a child that you can lift in prayer daily
- Peace of mind knowing that you are doing God’s kingdom work
To reach, teach, and transform the lives of orphaned and at-risk children.
View our latest newsletter here.
© 2022 Another Child Foundation