Another Child Foundation is excited to be selected as a charity to participate in the 2019 John Deere Classic Birdies for Charity program.
If you take part, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of at-risk children and become eligible to win a two year lease on a 2019 Lexus NX or many other fantastic prizes! 100% of your donation goes to Another Child Foundation. In addition, the John Deere Charitables will match up to 10% of your donation for Another Child. Sign up now!
Here’s how it works
- You can simply fill out the Birdies for Charity e-form or you can request an official pledge card by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (815) 303-1725. Once we receive your request, we will mail you an official pledge card.
- Fill out the on-line pledge form below or the mailed pledge card completely.
- To be eligible to win prizes, you need to guess the total number of birdies that will be made during the 2019 John Deere Classic.
- If you requested the official pledge card by mail you need to mail the pledge form back to Another Child Foundation. We’ll provide a self-addressed stamped envelope with your pledge card.
- When the tournament is over, you’ll receive an invoice from Birdies for Charity requesting payment. You’ll send your payment to Birdies for Charity. Birdies for Charity sends a check to ACF.
Some Things to Note
- Last year there were over 2,300 birdies.
- If you are interested in donating a minimum of $1,500, please contact us. The Birdies for Charity Partner Program has some thank-you gifts for your generosity.
- If you plan to guess the total number of birdies, you are guessing the total number of birdies made by Tour Pros during the tournament, Wednesday through Sunday.
- The Grand Prize for correctly guessing the number of birdies is a two year lease on a 2019 Lexus NX.