Have you ever thought about how you will serve the God of the Universe? Here are six reasons why a short-term mission trip is a powerful way to bring God glory with your life.
- Jesus instructed us to, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,” in Matthew 28:19.
- Our hearts are greatly blessed seeing the power of God move in hurting people when we set aside time in our busy schedules to be the hands and feet of Jesus. (Acts 20:35)
- When we serve others, we are truly living like Jesus, our servant King, who dedicated His final three years of life serving hurting and sick people in full time ministry.
- Someone is always watching the way we live. When we make the sacrifice to serve on a short-term mission trip, our friends and family who look up to us will be inspired to also put others above themselves in service.
- You will meet and build relationships with other wonderful, like-hearted people.
- We all want to hear the words “well done, good and faithful servant,” (Matthew 25:21 a) when the time comes for us to stand before our Father God in heaven.